30 November 2008
The Beginning
"Hi, my name is Nimrod Busyman, but you can call me Nimrod. I'm a gamer where I already know 'bout the game since I still in IV class elementary school, and since that, I'm very love video game 'till now. All the time, I always learn about the whole lot is connected with the game and maybe have playing in hundred or thousand the game (just maybe 'cause I'm never count how much I've play the game, so don't think 'bout it), all is the PC game of course. Picture in the left side is my favourite character in video game 'cause I like his attitude, characteristic, skill, and really I'm very like his style (but for you to know that I'm not bald like him). Thus this short beginning, and this is my article about video game (especially the PC game). I posting the article for everyone that visit my blog, included the gamers and everybody who love video game (especially the PC game) from around the world and my state ownself, Indonesia."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment